Saturday

Tag, I'm It...

Because Blond Girl snuck up behind me and gave me a cyber wedgy...:

When did you move to the neighborhood? July 21, 2002. In terms of the blogging 'hood, that is. I started mine with the idea that if I was going to talk to myself, it might as well be on virtual paper, where people could find it and become as enamoured with me as I am with myself. Because I'm that brilliant, you know... ;)

What region of the neighborhood are you from? Currently, Northern CA. But the USAF made sure we saw a couple other neighboroods over the course of 20 years. Cyber wise, I reside at Blogger and the place where I pimp myself.

What is your favorite part of our neighborhood? The Blogosphere. I love hopping from one blog to the next, seeing what other people have to say, what they're thinking, what they're doing, and how normal they make me feel.

What is your favorite place to visit 'round these parts? I find tons of new people to stalk visit at Michele's She's responsible for the length of my blogroll. And of course, I have to check out what the PsychoKitty is telling the world. Heather makes me laugh, and I admire her writing. Sharon wows me every day with her insight and skill in weaving thoughts together. But sheesh, just hit up everyone on my blogroll; they're there because they amuse, entertain, educate, and make me tingly all over...

Since I just moved into a new house, I might want to take a short trip to a local place or area. Where would you suggest in your region? The Jelly Belly Factory. Heck, I've never even been there, but I hear it's a fun tour.

No comments: