Wednesday

Pimping The Cat

Behold.

We have a book.

Or, more specifically, my psychotic cat has a book. We got the proof copy today, and it looks great. The cover is tres chic, and the inside looks pretty spiffy, too. I’m going to order 25 copies either tonight or tomorrow, and hopefully I’ll have them in hand within a week.

We did the math (this would be the royal “we” since Max isn’t all that interested in the calculator) and figured out if we can manage direct sales of 10,000 to 15,000 copies, we’ll be debt free. Presuming we can pry the money out of the cat’s paw, that is. Granted, I’ve never come close to those kind of numbers on any other book, but this one is different.

This one is special.
Yes. Special.

It’ll be up on Amazon.com and B&N.com within 2-3 weeks, but I’m taking pre-orders for direct sales now (website is HERE.) And Max will get a hell of a lot more per copy through direct sales than distributor driven sales. Think of all the kitty crack he could buy. Well, after he pays all my bills.

You want this book.
Seriously.
All the cool kids are getting one.

No comments: