Thursday

14 November 2019

Dear Cattlemen's bartender:

I appreciate that you don't skimp on the alcohol. I really do. But I count on restaurant drinks being a little lacking and this had twice as much booze as I expected, and now I'm more than a little bit tipsy and it's been a couple hours.

Now, I only had half my steak, but because I'd been drinking I figured the more food the better, so we ordered dessert. Overload chocolate cake. It was really good. Like really good.

So I had half a steak, 4 bites of mashed potatoes, some salad, some cake (cuz we split a slice) and I am forking toasted.

So I appreciate it, but maybe next time add a little more Coke, because I'm more drunk than I like and I don't like this...

1 comment:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I understand "the more the better" attitude of fancy restaurants. It's what makes them special. But yeah, sometimes "more" is "too much". You don't want to lose it it public. And who ever really has a "designated driver"?

It's why I cook and drink at home, LOL!