Thursday

Since I’m In Love With The li Tag This Week…

  • Who’da thought that a college town would be over run with so many 18-24 year olds???

  • After perusing said college town I perused real estate listings online (just curious, we’re not moving anywhere for a while) and realized none of those students can afford to live there after graduating, unless they live 5 to a house.

  • Days like today remind me why my car is such a kick ass toy.

  • I remembered sunscreen today!

  • Nick Lachey has a clone in Vacaville, CA, and he was eating at a Roundtable Pizza this evening.

  • It’s kinda sad that I knew who Nick Lachey was long before Newlyweds.

  • Thankfully, I have only seen 1 episode of Newlyweds, and that was because I was too lazy to get up and change the channel or find the remote.

  • We have really ticked off the cat by being late with his dinner 3 evenings in a row.

  • There is cake in the kitchen, and I can hear it calling me.

  • It really ticks the cat off that he can’t have any.

  • I am going to cave in to the call of the cake, because tomorrow I have to clean house, so I deserve it.

  • Yes. Yes, I do.

  • Oh, bite me.


No comments: