Wednesday

It’s nearly 65 degrees outside.
The sun is shining.
There’s no wind.
It’s beeeeeauuuutiful.

So why am I sitting here inside, trying to make myself work? Why aren’t I outside, in the car with the top down, tying to make up errands that need to be run? If I tried hard enough, I could invent places that I needed to go… I could absolutely find shopping that “needs” to be done, and sights that “need” to be seen.

=sigh=

This is the lameness of my life.
Not that I’m complaining.
I just want to go outside and play, when there’s work to be done.

If the car wasn’t so bouncy, I’d be out of this house in a flash. Well, maybe not a flash, as that implies speed, and at my age and weight I’m not so speedy anymore. But you get the idea.

Spring hath sprung, and I want to go out and revel in it, adding the exhaust from my car to the pollution levels of Solano County.

But here I sit.
Boring you with my indecision.

If everyone, or just 55 of you, would send me $500, I bet I could get a new topless car, and there would be no future indecisions. Go’head. Send me money. Lots and lots of money. I’ll be offline more and out of your cyber hair. Those are the benefits to you.

No?
Didn’t think so.
I so suck at cyber-begging.

I never have figured out how Karyn (oh wait...original sit is here) did it, getting total strangers to pay off her credit cards. Though if I ever do figure it out, I’m not stopping for just a car. The world can pay off all my credit cards and medical bills and old tuition still not paid off.

Yeah.
I should get back to work.

No comments: