Wednesday

26 September 2016

Yep, they're married. Ten whole days now!

No wedding pictures yet (let's give them time to share first...) but there is this:


The moment during the rehearsal when the Boy realized I was taking a picture.

The venue was stunningly beautiful. Just a hint of how amazing:




And that is just a tiny taste... it went on and on, one of the nicest places I've ever seen. And the wedding was absolutely beautiful, and yes, I got a little teary-eyed. Kinda hard not to when you see your kid in his happiest-ever moments and know that he truly found The One.

Oh, and the view from our hotel room...


I wasn't thrilled when I found out we were on the 3rd story and there was no elevator, but the stairs didn't give me as many problems as usual, and we had a balcony...with this to look down on. I'd be quite happy to stay there again sometime.

But, yeah. They're married now. I have a daughter-in-law!

Life. Is. Good.

1 comment:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Congratulations on acquirng a DIL! And I bet you will be a good MIL who never gets written about in advice columns...