Friday

15 June 2012

Oddz N Endz #8,392.132x2bq

  • It's June 15th...On July 1st two someones are going to win a Kindle Fire. Want a shot? Donate! In just three weeks DKM and I will be in San Francisco for the Avon Walk to end breast cancer. I'm almost at goal... $5 gets you a shot at it. $100 gets you (:::thinks::: math is hard...) 20 chances. $200 gets you 40, but then you could just buy your own for that. BUT...donating is tax deductible. TAX DEDUCTIBLE, people! I dunno about you, but last year, donations made a difference for our taxes.
  • If my math is wrong...yeah, well, it probably is wrong...
  • Yes, the hair will be hot pink. I need a haircut, though. Spiky, maybe? I've never done spiky. It might make the pink that much more spiffy. But, I dunno...I still haven't gotten a really good haircut here...
  • I have done very little today that could be construed as productive.
  • I looked at Las Vegas stuff online. Does that count as productive? We're going in November for a few days. It's for research. Yep...research. A meeting up with a writer. That makes it tax deductible, right? It's business, yo...
  • Shuddup. I know “yo” sounds stupid and is so last year. But, whatever, dude...
  • This put me another 20 minutes off of doing anything productive. Today is full of win!

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

definitely spiky!

Sleepypete said...

This means - I must get my donation in soon !