Monday

10 May 2010

Partly to keep training clutter off this blog, and partly to give myself a place to keep track, I'm starting a blog to chronicle my efforts to get in shape enough to survive walking 20 miles a day for 3 days. A Wabbit Walking will be the main place I talk about the walking, how I'm doing, any progress, and any frustrations.

That doesn't mean I won't mention it here, but I also won't inflict it on everyone on a daily basis.

It started today with the purchase of walking shoes.

Yep. Walking Shoes.

Like I don't walk in the shoes I already have every day...

3 comments:

Mila said...

I'm glad you didn't get the butt toning ones XD. The commercials are obnoxious and not to be encouraged.

Thumper said...

Oh I own a pair of the butt toning ones...they are very comfy and make my feet happy, but they don't do jack for my flabby asterisk and probably wouldn't be great for long distance walking... but hell yeah I own a pair! :)

Mila said...

XD LOL, well as long as they are comfy. But that one commercial where the breasts are jealous of the ass is just groan worthy xD