Saturday

Odds N Endz # 6,938

  • The chicken fajita pita at Jack In The Box only has 280 calories, so that makes it taste a whole lot better than a burger.

  • Guy in line ahead of me told his wife she couldn't order onion rings because she's fat. I wanted to kick him in the nads and point out his 48 inch waist and the fact he ordered a Large Combo, but I didn't. I just stared death ray needles into the back of his head.

  • Yesterday was my Bike Anniversary Day, and I did not buy my favorite toy a present to remember the day, nor did I take it out for a ride. And I feel bad about that, because surely it deserved to be ridden on its anniversary. It's the wind's fault; I don't mind it up to 23-25 mph, but those 40 mph gusts would have had it all over the place.

  • I could have ridden the Spouse Thingy's heavier bike, but that would have defeated the Happy Bike Day thing...

  • A lady at the library offered me $50 for my spiffy NEC MobilePro 780 PDA. I told her I could only sell it for $1500, because it's that valuable, and for 10 seconds I think she believed me. I won't sell it for $50, but I will for $1500, so I suppose I wasn't really lying...

  • The piece I've been working on for 2 years may be kind of close to finished; it's not nearly long enough to be a novel, but that's all right. It's not as good as I would like it, either, and rewrites might help, but right now I just want to be done.

  • I'm going to miss the dead guy in it.

  • The small chocolate shake at Jack In The Box has 880 calories. I don't think I will ever have one again, even if they are tasty. Between the calories and the lactose intolerance, I just don't see the Want ever developing again...

  • Well, not anytime soon. We'll talk when it's 100 degrees outside...

No comments: