Saturday

Today's possibilities:

  • Clean house
  • Go to the library and write
  • Go shopping for that one last gift
  • Go buy cat food for the little piglets
  • Sit here and play online all day

So many things to do, so little desire to do any of them...Or rather, I hate cleaning house; I'm not insane and don't really want to get caught up in the weekend holiday shopping insanity; the cats could eat the Other Dry Food (aka so calorie laden they love it and want to roll their bodies in it until they become One with the Fancy Feast); and I would feel a little bit guilty just sitting here all day.

That leaves the library.

Dammit, that means I have to think.

:::looks out window::: Stupid rain. I could bo out on my bike ignoring everything, but nooooo, it had to cloud over and get all rainy and chit.

I'm not sure I'm prepared to engage my brain. Maybe I'll do one load of laundry, and maybe the dishes.

Oh gawd...I'm choosing hosuework over writing.

Maybe I'll go to the ER instead. Obviously, there's something wrong with me...

No comments: