Friday

I did not wear green today.
I did not pinch anyone else I saw not wearing green.
I did not eat corned beef or drink green beer.
I did not speak with a fake Irish accent.
I did not say things like Erin Go Bragh.

In fact, I did not do anything to acknowledge the date, mostly because I would have totally forgotten today was St. Patrick’s Day if the Spouse Thingy had not made a point of wearing a baseball shirt with green sleeves.

(And now I have that stupid song going through my head. Anyone who suffered through elementary school choir knows the one. Ack.)

However, since I’m embracing my inner lameness this week, I will pay homage to the date by typing in green, and have my fingers crossed it actually shows up as green and not some other weird color on computer monitors across the world…

No comments: