Saturday

Pimp, Pimp, Pimp, Pimp, Pimp…Or How I Once Won An Award For Biggest Attention Whore

By popular demand---
Hush, 4 people IS popular demand
---there is now an all-in-one edition of my three novels, Charybdis, As Simple As That, and Finding Father Rabbit. It weighs in at a hefty 525 pages, and at $29.95, that’s less than ten bucks a book.

Now there’s a bargain.

There are also editions of the books singly that are slightly cheaper than what you’d pay for on Amazon or B&N.com, the big difference (aside from the cheapo covers) is that I get $3 a book instead of 50 cents… the smaller difference is that you’ll get it a lot faster than ordering from the Big Online Bookstores (don’t get me wrong, I do love them but the wholesale discount they take is huge.)

And there’s all those spiffy t-shirts and stuff in my store. YOU WANT ONE!

Yes, Thumper is pimp, pimp, pimping, ’cause Uncle Sam wants an insane amount of money this year. Pretty soon I’ll probably be pimping some Ebay auctions, too. Lots of CDs, a digital camera, a laptop that is of questionable use…

Really, right now I am so totally in favor of abolishing the income tax in favor of a federal sales tax. It freaking gets freaking worse every freaking year. Freaking. That beats the word that’s really tumbling around in my head.

No comments: