Monday

Once again...

MY NAME IS NOT KATHY
Nor is it "Kath."
Nor is it "Kat," though that's actually closer, at least in initial terms.

When in doubt, call me "Thumper."
Or address email to "K.A."

Let's break it down.
kathompson
I've never heard of anyone with a last name of "ompson," so that pretty much eliminates "kath."

So. Most people should be able to guess the "thompson" part. At least I hope so. That would leave "ka." And there aren't to many people named "ka" (or, horror of horrors, "kaka") so I would think one might assume those are initials.

"K.A."

Say it with me, boys and girls.
"K.A. Thompson"

If you're still not sure, look at the graphics in the sidebar, the little book covers. My self pimping displays my name. Or at least the name under which I write. You have to look very closely, but it's there.

Pimp
readmybooks
Pimp
readmybooks
Pimp
readmybooks


In all fairness, I am related to a Kathy, and she's a very nice Kathy at that. She wears the name much better than would I. And if you get right down to it, the translation of my name and hers is the same. But my name is not Kathy.

..and no, it doesn't bother me that much, but I'm bored and somewhat in pain [not moving any more boxes, nope, the guys will finish that part of everything] so I feel a wee bit snarky. And pimp-like. readmybooks

Happy Monday.

No comments: