Wednesday

Ponderables

Why does the cat feel he has to help me make the bed?
Why do my neighbors feel the need to have headboard banging sex at 3 a.m.?
What is it I find so appealing about half the crap on HGTV?
How is it possible to have warm fuzzy feelings about a car dealership?
Why is there no Schlotzsky’s around here? Shouldn’t that be illegal?
Why don’t more bloggers use Blogrolling?
Why am I dragging my ass about getting new glasses?
Do I really want to know who finds my blog by searching for “Rabbit Sex?”
Why has Bowling For Soup been stuck in my head for 3 days?
Why can I not think of 10 Things Have Done That You Probably Haven’t?
Why does the cat feel some pressing need to use me as his mattress in the middle of the night?
How many more things can I think of while I delay paying the bills?

No comments: