Sunday

Tagged by Goss, so I present the following:

1. Total volume of music files on my computer?
--None right now; and I only had like 5 CDs worth on my last computer. I tend to rip copies of my CDs to have in the car, but I don't keep the files on my system.

2. The last CD I bought was?
--I got 4 last week: Janis Joplin, Steely Dan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Don McClean, Yep, I'm in a late 60s, early 70s kinda mood.

3. Song playing right now:
--the CNN Headline News theme...

4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order) :

Not actually individual songs, but there are a few CDs I've been playing a heck of a lot lately...

1. Keane, Hopes and Fears
2. Bowling For Soup, A Hangover You Don't Deserve
3. Kelly Clarkson...whatever the new CD is titled. Breakaway?
4. Chris Botti, When I Fall In Love
5. Save Ferris, It Means Everything


5. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why.
--Honestly, people never do these things when I try to pass them on...

No comments: