Thursday

Okay...I added Max's books and the We Are The Kitties books to the books available in PDF. I'm pretty sure the four people who wanted mine in PDF will get his instead, because everyone likes Max best. I'm wounded. Truly.

(edited later to add: it has come to may attention that I need to make it clear that these are not automatic downloads; I have to send them manually. I check my email several times a day, so it shouldn't take too long for the PDF files to arrive in your email. I apologize for the confusion.)

There's a link in the sidebar too. It's fairly ugly...hopefully I'll come up with something better.

Oh, and keep your fingers crossed. Someone's coming to look at my bike on Saturday, and she seems really serious about it. I hope she buys it, and that no one will point and laugh at me when I cry as it zips off down the street.

No comments: