Friday


  • The Boogers were surgically removed from the walls
  • Without anesthesia
  • And yeah, that’s Boogers with a capital B
  • Because it was that gross
  • We have decided the house was not cleaned especially well because the owner has arthritis and may have just not been able to do any more than he did to move himself out
  • Because I have arthritis too, we are being sympathetic now
  • Sort of
  • We’re snarky, too
  • I thought about posting a picture of the freshly painted room
  • I realized I didn’t want to blind anyone
  • That room isn’t just white, it’s WHITE
  • I may play the Nice Mommy and paint the Boy’s ugly robin’s-egg-meets-gray room this weekend.
  • If it blinds him, I’m not paying for a doctor
  • Because I’m mean that way
  • Met a neighbor today
  • His name is Chris and I think he’s a cop
  • He offered to help us move stuff in if we need help
  • I think I like Chris already
  • Petco had a huge sale today
  • Buy 2 cans of cat food, get 1 free
  • We saved $24 on cat food
  • Then spent $35 on a new cat toy for the new place
  • Are you still reading? You’re not bored to death?
  • You deserve a cookie for reading this far down
  • But you’re not getting one, because I’m dieting
  • Sucks, eh?

No comments: