Saturday

Oddz N Enz Numero 6,293,890

  • The Spouse Thingy has 4 days in a row off next week. Or 4 nights, depending on how you look at it. Now, my first thought was "Niiiice...we can take a couple of long bike rides." Then I saw the forecast for next week.
  • One hundred nine freaking degrees should be illegal.
  • As I sat upon the edge of the bed this evening to fold laundry, I pointed at both cats and told them the litterbox was off limits for the next fifteen minutes, as it is directly across the hall and I didn't want to deal with it.
  • Both cats had massive intestional explosions within 3 minutes.
  • I think they were both laughing at me, too.
  • This is evidence that Max laughs at me ===> Oh Hai
  • While the world mourns the sale of my spiffy black convertible, the world should know we were trying to sell it even before we found out we have to move. The meager proceeds from the sale, however, are no longer going to what we'd originally intended.
  • It's horrible, but I wish an itchy, nasty rash upon the tender nads of our landlord.
  • Just in case the house next door is not available in time, the Spouse Thingy and I scoped out a few neighborhoods in and near Sacramento. There's some spiffy stuff up there. Roseville is especially nice now. We'd be near a fricking huge mall and the flea market. But I'm not sure how his commute to work would be from there; it might be even longer than from here, time-wise.
  • I have not seen Library Bob in a long time. Perhaps he finally read all the books...?
  • Or maybe he just got tired of no one, including the people who work there, using their inside-the-library voices.
  • I have a wicked case of the munchies. And there's pie in the kitchen. I think I'm doomed.

No comments: