Monday

Be very grateful. The night before last, in a fit of insomnia, I almost got out of bed to blog about (read: whine profusely) not being able to sleep and complain about the dagger that’s still firmly lodged in my lower back. It was 3:30 in the freaking morning, and I stayed curled up in bed, formulating the INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL blog entry I was about to make.

I was asleep within 10 minutes. Granted, the cat woke me up an hour later by carrying on a loud conversation with himself in the living room, but I spared the world my late night/early morning musings.

I’m not sparing the world my whining about back pain. I’ve lived with chronic pain for the last 8 years, but that was a walk in the park compared to this. I keep telling myself I got used to the ongoing pain of FMS, I’ll probably get used to this. Probably. Hopefully.

Sooner or later I’ll stumble onto to Something That Helps.

Something free, preferably.
Or something chocolate.
Or free chocolate.

That always helps, even when it doesn’t…

No comments: