Wednesday

19 August 2009

I'm not sure what the lead time on publication will be; there are still some edits to be made and I need an extra set of fresh eyes to proof read (for some reason the editor doesn't seem to think that's her job. Sheesh. I'd give her cookies in exchange)((The Spouse Thingy might do it for something less edible [or more, it depends] but I haven't asked)) but we do have a front cover:


Click to biggify

In other book related news, It's Not About The Cookies got a 5 star review this week, which made me 3 kinds of happy.

I just might have to keep writing.

5 comments:

Roses said...

Exciting!

Undr said...

I like. The image is quirky enough and the font pops.

I'm still waiting for official permission to read the first draft.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are on your way, again!

Carli N. Wendell said...

Congrats! Very exciting news.

Thumper said...

Like you haven't already, Murf. But if you need it officially...only if you proof as you go along...