Friday

Here, Have A Bite…

Evidently, there’s a vampire on the lose in Dayton. Being that I’m night blind, I’ll probably never run into him, seeing as how we’re on polar opposites of the outside-wanderings thing. I have to be home before 6 p.m. (if I’m out alone) these days—it starts getting dark around 6:15. I’m sure he can’t go outside until 6:30 or so. That gives me a half hour window of safety.

Of course, if he’s anything like the vampires on Port Charles, he has some mystical, magical water he can drink to make himself impervious to the dangerous of being a vampire in daylight. He’d also avoid the pesky hunger pangs that seem to go with being a vampire… you know, the gut wrenching, agonizing torture that makes those neat little fangs appear. No, of course I never watch that show. I work diligently during the day.

Just like I never, ever get online during the day and surf a part of it away.

But, if you’re in or near Dayton, keep your eyes peeled. You never know when you might be on the receiving end of a bad case of the munchies.

No comments: