- If you have received email, either to yourself alone, or as part of a list of recipients, don’t forward said email to me without permission from the author. Forwarding someone’s email is unspeakably rude. I don’t care if it’s about me (favorable or not), is something I might like to know about, or because you assumed my lack of inclusion was a mistake; the email was not sent to me, therefore it was not meant for me.
- In that same vein…don’t forward email I have sent to you without asking me first. Just because I wanted to tell you about that weird nipple like growth on my leg doesn’t mean I want to tell anyone else.
- Chinese food is evil in its deliciousness; I can actually feel myself bloating from
tonight’slast night’s Kung Pao chicken. Not even exaggerating. My forearms are beginning to ache with it. If I was ASLEEP right now, it wouldn’t bother me at all, and I would be somewhat grateful because it would likely mean not getting up to pee in the middle of the night. Instead, I’m up grumbling in the middle of the night.
- Chocolate needs to have far fewer calories, and it needs to appear on my desk right now. Late night munchies suck.
- Why do people feel the need to belittle the suffering of others by comparing it to things that are, apparently, worse? One-upping is mean; just because you have a broken leg, that doesn’t make your friend’s wicked paper cut hurt any less. Of course things could be worse. Things can always be worse. But someone’s suffering is his or her own, and they shouldn’t have to feel it doesn’t matter. The only way you really win the mine-is-worse game is by dying. Don’t do that. Winning isn’t everything.
- You never need the approval of someone else so badly that it becomes all right to treat others with a lack of kindness. Doesn’t matter who it is. It is not all right to engage in pettiness and vindictiveness just to get closer to someone; the person who would encourage you to…dude, remember, she does that everyone else and stabs you in the back every time you turn around. Don’t play that game. You’re better than that.
- Writer’s block.
- Brushing my teeth and then finding the chocolate.
- The taste of chocolate after the teeth have been brushed.
- There are approximately 650 channels in our DirecTV subscription, yet there’s not much worth watching at 2 in the morning.
- Max is so going to make me his little bitch in the morning.
5 March 2012
Things that are annoying me because I can’t sleep and when I can’t sleep, I am annoyed