- I've lost count, but I think I've been sick 5 times since the beginning of the year. Nothing major, mostly GI stuff,but enough that I'm realizing I've been sick an awful lot.
- It has not kept me from writing...I've got a manuscript in the final editing stages. It's not long--it'll only run about 130 pages--but it's something I'll be able to use for fundraising.
- I can't think of a good title, though. It kinda can't go to print without a title.
- It occurred to me yesterday that every single one of us has seasonal allergies. That includes the cats. The Spouse Thingy and I both have hay fever, Max gets a periodic asthma-like cough when pollens are high, and now Buddah gets watery eyes when pollen is high. The poor guy looks like he's crying...I feel bad for him, but that didn't stop me from taking a picture of his tears yesterday.
- It's supposed to rain all week, and that is bumming me out. We need the rain, but it rained last week and dammit, I want to go for a bike ride.
- It didn't rain yesterday or much the day before, but my intestines were not cooperating, so I stayed inside and spent way too much time surfing reddit
- I also want to go walk around San Francisco. Damned rain.
- I'll leave you with the image of Buddah crying, just in case you didn't see it on Facebook.
|Click to biggify...|