Tuesday

:::blink:::

  • I have had How To Save A Life stuck in my head off and on--mostly on--for at least a month. It's not just floating around in the back of my brain like a pleasant little melody; no, it's pounding away in there, like a lyrical hammer and chisle, chipping away at my sanity. I wake in the middle of the night to ...And I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life... and if I blink wrong the order of the lyrics reverses and I have ...Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness... I like the song, but it's starting to seriously make my head hurt.

  • I looked out the window today; the owner of the house was taking pictures. I do not know why and he did not come to the door...but I can't think of any reason to take pictures of a house you own and don't live in other than in preparation to sell the house. Our lease is up at the end of August, so now we're a teensy bit worried. Spouse Thingy even called the property manager, who did not know anything but said he would certainly find out if our lease will be renewed, and made the point that this is a horrible market to try to sell a house and lose that rental income. We hope he's right, because we're not in the position to move. And we don't want to, we really like this house.

  • Maybe the lottery fairy will come through...? But then I would have to buy a ticket, and I never seem to remember to do that.

  • Anyone ever sold a car on Auto Trader? We're wondering if this would be worth the $70...

:::blink:::

No comments: