Friday

I'm Already Tired, And We Haven't Even Moved Yet...

  • We get the keys to the house on Monday.
  • We rode by it today; current tenants are still moving out.
  • Property Management Guy's person says the carpets will be cleaned this weekend, no problem.
  • I did not notice there were any carpets...
  • We have packed up at least 70% of our chit.
  • We want to move yesterday.
  • No one has come to see the current house...heh.
  • Max seems to know what's going on, but I don't think he cares.
  • Buddah sees all the boxes and thinks "toys!"
  • I see all the boxes and think all I wanna do is go for a ride.
  • I rode today in my spiffy new bright orange armored shirt and bright orange vest.
  • Can ya see me now?
  • It's Thump-o-ween!
  • I am considering taking some classes next semester.
  • Online applications aren't being accepted yet.
  • I have no idea when they'll start taking them for next semester.
  • I'm not sure what classes I'll take.
  • Maybe real estate...I like snooping in peoples' houses.
  • Well, I think I do. I like to watch HGTV alot and snoop virtually.
  • I can ride my bike to school!
  • Buy me some saddlebags. Go on, you know you want to.
  • If you live nearby and want a pool table, lemme know. we don't want to take it with us to the new place.
  • It's in good shape, we just won't have room for it.
  • It's not a GOOD pool table, just one you can get from Sears.
  • But this one is free.
  • Fall is coming.
  • I love fall 'cause I can wear sweatshirts, but I hate that it's getting dark so early.
  • I don't wanna be night blind anymore.
  • Mebbe I should have eaten more carrots as a child...?
  • But I'm pretty sure I ate a lot of carrots.
  • Still reading?
  • Take a cookie on your way out. They're really BIG chocolate chip cookies. Really!

No comments: