Tuesday

Everyone in the U.S. knows you bus your own tables at McD’s. So what possesses a person to eat and then leave all their trash on the table? Do they think the McD’s fairy is going to appear out of nowhere and make their garbage vanish? Just because it’s a McD’s in WalMart doesn’t mean you gotta be a pig.
~

The people at WalMart still can’t get the insurance people to pay for my DDAVP. They did, however, go ahead and give me 4 pills to get through until TriCare coughs up the cash.
~

DDAVP pills don’t last nearly as long as the nasal spray…
~

Cats really don’t like it when you rearrange all the furniture.
~

If you have a computer call me, even if it specifically asks for me, and then have the computer put me on hold, I am going to hang up. If you want to talk to me, you call me. I am not going to sit there and listen to your crazy assed idea of music while I wait for someone who called me to pick up the freaking phone.
~

White tile counters in a kitchen is a realllllly bad idea.
~

How can my desk get buried in this much crap in just a couple of weeks?

No comments: