Thursday

ThumpaMail

Why don’t you title anything anymore?

I was running out of title ideas. I’m not half as clever as some people are when it comes to naming their work. But I might, once in a while, if something strikes me as a)clever, b)funny, or c)intelligent beyond all comprehensible means.

You’ll note, I did title this one. And it meets none of the aforementioned criteria.

Do you really care if people get bent over your language?

I do care if I genuinely offend someone.

I don't appreciate it if someone gets all righteous and pokes the You’re-Going-To-Hell finger in my virtual face. There are some words that are a part of my vocabulary; I’m not necessarily proud of that, but I’m also not ashamed of it. Words only carry the weight of intention, but That Finger carries the weight of Judgement…

Who really wrote your cat’s book, and when can I buy it?

He did!
Really!
Here’s a picture of him asking, sweetly, permission to use the laptop. And here is a picture of him working on the cover to his book. What more proof do you need?

You’ll probably be able to buy a copy directly from him in a week or so; 2-3 more weeks for Amazon. He thought he’d have a proof copy by now, but so far the UPS man hasn’t brought a thing.

Are you still socially unacceptable? You know, from the oatmeal.

Come closer, and you’ll see…

Will you publish me?

Yes.
Well, maybe.
Can you write?
Got cash?

wIlL u PbLsH mE?

No.

How can I get an autographed copy of one of your books?

Send $49.95 to…

No comments: