Friday

Now, see, I wore my crown all day yesterday (well, except for the 20 minutes I was out of the apartment at the grocery store. It just didn’t match my jacket) and I not only finished the manuscript, I got it laid out and generated a PDF proof for the printer.

So I’m wearing it again today, hoping it will aid the creation of a cover for the book, but so far I’m sucking in a major way. I’m having loads of fun with Photoshop, but I don’t know what the bejeebers I’m doing, so nothing is exactly print-worthy.

I’ve even learned a few things the last couple of days:

  • Having oatmeal for breakfast every day will, after a few days, make you socially unacceptable.

  • Rain will hold off until the precise moment you have to go to the apartment’s office to deal with someone else’s mistake.

  • Keeping your utility statements can prove the mistake was someone else’s.

  • Jelly Beans can make you nauseous if you eat them on an empty stomach.

  • The cat doesn’t want to eat Jelly Beans, but they do make a might fine toy


No comments: