So I’m wearing it again today, hoping it will aid the creation of a cover for the book, but so far I’m sucking in a major way. I’m having loads of fun with Photoshop, but I don’t know what the bejeebers I’m doing, so nothing is exactly print-worthy.
I’ve even learned a few things the last couple of days:
- Having oatmeal for breakfast every day will, after a few days, make you socially unacceptable.
- Rain will hold off until the precise moment you have to go to the apartment’s office to deal with someone else’s mistake.
- Keeping your utility statements can prove the mistake was someone else’s.
- Jelly Beans can make you nauseous if you eat them on an empty stomach.
- The cat doesn’t want to eat Jelly Beans, but they do make a might fine toy