Thursday

You know those t-shirts that are all over the place (or used to be)... My parents went to Hawaii and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Welp, my neighbor went to Korea and I got this:



The picture doesn't do it justice. It's hand made--the little guy is all puffy and 3D-like--and in a really nice frame.

Way better than the t-shirts and jelly beans I'm usually pestering people for...and I didn't even have to beg (tho, if you're going somewhere, I still REALLY LIKE t-shirts...=ahem=) This was just a super nice surprise and I was so tickled and had to show it to everyone that I'm not sure I really thanked him for it... (:::hangs head guiltily:::)

Right now it's on a shelf in the hallway in front of one of the swords I've picked up recently (yep, the Spouse Thingy's hobby is catching...you can kind of see the sheath behind it in the picture) and it looks pretty spiffy there.

Oh, and it was wrapped in bubble wrap...you never outgrow bubble wrap.
No, I will not share it.
:)

No comments: