Sunday

OK, this is something the PsychoKitty ranted about in his blog yesterday.

Yep, we took him outside to mingle with the Sticky People.

But...that's not why I put the picture up. It's up because I want y'all to look verrrrry carefully at the carrier he's in. I've only seen this thing twice--when we bought this one, and last year in a catalog--and now I can't find one.

This is an awesome pet carrier--it fits in the backseat of a car, is held in place with a seatbelt, and he can stand up and look around if he wants, or curl up and sleep while we make the drive to California.

So...your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pay attention to pet supplies, and if you find one (and are willing to ship it to me) let me know ASAP.

The one we have is still in good enough shape to use on the trip, but I'd be happier if we could find a new one. Max loves it, and we're hoping to avoid the howling that occured all the way out here 2 years ago (it wouldn't fit in the pickup truck, so we had to use a regular box carrier...not as nice.)

Oh, and don't let the rant on his blog fool you. He loved going outside, and keeps waiting to go back out...

No comments: