- I belong to several different online message boards. I recently joined a new one, and before you can post images or send private messages, you have to have made 15 posts. Fine. I get that. But if someone else sends you a PM, you still can't respond to it.
- I got a PM from someone on said board; he followed links from my profile to my blog and saw that I was walking the SGK 3 Day. He wanted me to know that there's already a cure for breast cancer, but because the SGK makes so much money off these events, the public isn't going to get it.
- I cannot send a PM response, so I'll do it here: You cannot be fucking serious... I hope you are not serious. Holy crap, you cannot be serious...
- Originally, I had something far less polite to say.
- Oh yeah, I won't be going back there. It's a motorcycle forum, and there are so many more, less restrictive places I can play and get real information about bikes and the like.
- Tomorrow's training walk = 11 miles. Last year I freaked about that distance. Now? As long as it's not too hot, it's no big deal.
- I am not, however, looking forward to the days when I have to walk 15 or 18, especially followed by 12 and 13.
- Those distances on teh actual walk? Don't seem like much, really.
- It's supposed to be really hot the middle of this coming week, the high 90s.
- My Tuesday training walk shall be done in San Francisco, where the high is supposed to be about 70.
- Damn, I love living this close to the city.
- If my 15 and 18 miles days hit on hot days, I may take myself into SF and walk.
- Ooh. get a room and stay the night!
- I did not work out today. I intended to, but slept really late, and figured if I was that tired, I needed a day off before tomorrow's 11.
- That's not an excuse, it's a reason. 'Cause I really wanted to swim.
- Max's 10th birthday is in 3 days.
- I won't buy his present until Monday. So it won't go bad.
- That is all
17 June 2011
Oddz N Enz #64.3.1923-a