Wednesday

1 June 2011

Wanna win an iPad? Or a Kindle? Or an iPod Nano?

In just a hair over 3 months, I'm--again--walking in the Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure. 3 Days, 60 Miles. All to raise money for breast cancer research and treatment.

I need donations, folks. I am way behind where I need to be in order to reach my $2300 goal in time.

But...I'll get there. And thanks to a generous donor and digging a little into my own pocket, I have some AWESOME prizes this year.

Donate $5, and you have a shot at one--or even all--of these:

A 16 GB iPod Nano...that'll hold a metric ton of songs.

An Amazon Kindle 3, with free 3G and Wi-Fi

An Apple iPad...it's a first generation model, but it's the 64 GB w/3G version.

The winners will be chosen using a random number generator on August 26, 2011 at around 9 p.m. Pacific Time and will be notified via email ASAP. Be sure to use a real email address when you donate, as well as your correct mailing address.


Thank you so much.

4 comments:

Dara said...

Done! I donated $30. I've been reading your blog (and Max's) for years. Thanks for walking to save the boobies!

Thumper said...

Thank you!!!

Chrissie said...

My mom donated some of my green papers to you, Thump. We're keeping up with your training and rootin' for you over here in Lubbock, TX!

Go, Thumper, Go!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We had Mom donate some for each of us!