Sunday

12 June 2011

All righty... I'm going to Atlanta October 21-23rd to do a second SGK Walk.
(Yes I'm nuts...but I wanna go play with my friends...)

So.


Yep. All da monies.
ALL OF DEM!

From here until the end of August, 100% of my book royalties will go towards this endeavor. Got a Kindle? They're cheap. Don't got a Kinde? They're not as cheap and I actually get a whole lot less on the print books.

Srsly. A lot less. Plus, I get paid for Kindle books sooner.

I luvs me the eBook Revolution.

Either way...Click here to get to my Amazon author page.

8 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man are you going crazy walking or what?! Too bad I have to work that week...it tempts the Woman to say she'd go crew or at least cheer ya'll on...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I don't have a Kindle but have a nook! DO you have it for that reader?

Thumper said...

My books are available for the Nook, but B&N doesn't make it easy to find them. And they won't pay out before the walk..I won't see money from them until December, probably...

They're also on Smashwords...I think there are Nook compatible versions there...

Anonymous said...

You can get a free Kindle reader for your computer.

Motor Home Cats said...

I also have a nook, but as soon as I have some money in my bank account, I will buy them in the kindle format and read the teeny, tiny print on my phone.

Tara

Thumper said...

Kindle for the PC...saves eyesight ;)

Arwen said...

Oh, I was trying to decide what to read next and this is PERFECT!

Jeannette in CO said...

I bit - ordered the entire Charybdis set and have finished the first. Really enjoying your work. Thank you. You have proven once again that cat lovers are the best.