Sunday

Did you hear that squeal of excitement riding on the air this afternoon? That was me, when I was driving topless down Elmira Road in Vacaville, CA. We’ve caught a nice break from the 100+ temps; yesterday I think we only hit 82 and today it looks like we’ll top out at 85. But when I went out it was in the high 70s, perfect for a nice long joyride, zipping around with Green Day blaring from my stereo, the wind ruffling my now way too short hair…

I’d be perfectly happy if the rest of the summer stayed this way, nice breeze, low temps, me driving around with nowhere really to go other than here and there and occasionally everywhere.

I did see one guy driving around truly topless in his topless car, and all I can say is that it must be painful when your nipples get sunburned…

No comments: