Friday

6 March 2020

With just 3 days until St. Baldrick's, it was time to dye the stripes into my hair...

My hair has not been this long in years...
The stripes are wider than originally intended, because we wound up using cheap toothbrushes for ease of getting the gunk onto my hair.


Also, my scalp is going to be *so* stained LOL

BUT

Y'all donated nearly $2300 for research into childhood cancers, and if I show up to the event Monday wearing neon green jeans, shirt, and shoes, there's another $500 coming.

Tell ya what, if this dries nicely, I might have to do it again for the hell of it.

I suspect it's going to kinda of moosh together, but hey! It'll work!


2 comments:

Vicat said...

Reminds me of coloring Easter eggs as a child, and my brother was just tall enough to tip one finger into each cup then pull it over on him and SPLOOSH, he was half green & half purple, LOL!
I had not thought of that in years, thanks.

Andrea Charles said...

Thank you Thumper for giving us a sneak into your rainbow coloured hair. I should say that attempt is bold and beautiful. Cant wait to see how it looks when washed. But again it is for a cause and I would like to give it a great level of appreciation. And if the colours do turn out right, you should do it again.