Tuesday

1 March 2016

RANDOM IRRITATED MUSINGS BECAUSE MY BACK HURTS
AND I HAVE A HEADACHE AND I WANT TO SHARE THE PAIN

Should of. Would of. Could of. NO. Stop it. It makes my eyes bleed. Should’ve or should have. Would’ve or would have. Could’ve or could have. YES. Farking contractions, people. It’s not that difficult.

Bitching at me over and over and over will not get you fed any sooner, cat, and I’m starting to get mentally twitchy at the sound of your voice tonight. YOU WILL NOT STARVE TO DEATH IN THE NEXT 40 MINUTES.

Any article (or talking heads on TV) saying “the male penis.” As opposed to what? WHO ELSE HAS ONE?

This election cycle. It’s disheartening to realize how many people I know are racist and xenophobic, and they have no clue.

No, it’s more than disheartening. It’s making me sad.

Seriously, cat, I will not let you starve.

Pizza rolls. They should be low cal. So that I can eat 20 at a time. Yes, I know I’m complaining about the cat wanting to eat while contemplating junk food.

I want to reach through the TV and punch Donald Trump. I want to punch his supporters even more. I realize this is a horrible thought. The difference between them and me is, I think, the fact I am willing to admit it’s a horrible thought upon which I would never act nor expect anyone else to condone.

Matthew Gray Gubler’s hair. Dude, you’re a fine actor and I like you on Criminal Minds, but freaking wash and comb your hair more than twice a year.

OMG cat.

Fine.

I’ll feed you.

Holy hell.

I totally get to have ice cream once you're fed...




4 comments:

debzy said...

Yes, to everything. Especially to ice cream.

debzy said...

and I'm sorry your back and head hurt. I hope the ice cream helps.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well you are talking to someone who thinks faster than he can type. Contractions have been the bane of my discussion postings. As in, I tend to go past the "'nt", so "couldn't" becomes "could", etc. It rather changes the meaning of a sentence. With disasterous consequenses...

I agree fully about the election cycle. But don't make it sound like both sides are the same about that. Sometimes there is one side that is just crazy and the other side is not.

In order of "crazy" most to least: Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, Sanders, Clinton...

I consider pizza a healthy food. Made right, it has some bread, some tomato sauce, some green peppers and mushrooms, some cheese, and some meat. Given a salad and a bowl of mixed fruit, you should be able to live on that forever.

I think of Trump the way democratically-minded Italians thought of Mussolini - NUTS and DANGEROUS!

Saku said...

Try this...go to Google search and type in loser dot com (not dot but .)
I'm Canadian and shouldn't have an opinion one way or the other but this just makes me laugh!

Hope the ice cream helped you feel better.