Wednesday

6 January 2016

Even though the Avon Walk is 7 months away and the 3 Day is 11 months away, my brain is already engaged trying to come up with some creative and fun ways to fundraise. There are a few decent (I think) things percolating in my head, but I won't get around to really working on those until next week.

To start though...I'm doing a t-shirt fundraiser; I set a goal of 50 shirts, but only 16 need to be sold in order for it to print, and as of right now, only 6 more sales are needed.

Front

Back
This is also the jump point for the couple of other things I have planned...stay tuned, you can earn a pink belt. Or be in a book.

But for now... YOU WANT A SHIRT, YOU KNOW YOU DO!

(ok, *I* want a shirt so I need 16 to sell. 50 would be super spiffy, but I'll be happy with 16.)

Clicky here.

It runs for 15 more days. That's it.


No comments: