- I am having way too much fun with the Trikke. I managed to get it going fairly easily when I started, which made me happy, but tiny little, nearly invisible inclines were kicking my ass. Now I can get up with with only marginal effort.
- I'm up to 4 miles at a time on it; yesterday (with frequent water breaks) that took me an hour. Today I did it in 50 minutes, with a couple of water stops and a couple of stops to answer questions from curious people.
- I did not mind; one of those people seems to want one, the other was just curious about it, but it was good to stop to get my heart rate down a little, as it was a touch over what I think my max should be.
- I need a bigger water bottle. I could have stayed out a little longer today and gone further, but I ran out of water, and for me that's a big no-no.
- I wore shorts. That's a Big Farking Deal.
- Only lost one pound last week, but that's all right. If I can get back to a pound a week, I'll be happy.
- I shaved my legs so I could wear shorts...that might be a pound right there.
- I may not resist the temptation to go back out later for an easy. Just for fun ride.
- I want cake.
24 April 2010
Odds n Ends #987,267