- Max seems to be feeling better. He's eating for the most part; he's asking for food and slurping down more than half. That tells me he's not 100% because, face it, this is Max. he lives for his food.
- My endocrinologist says I'm mostly normal; I can achieve optimum normalness with salt.
- Christmas shopping is 98% done. Most of it is even wrapped.
- No gifts will go under the tree, however. It's too visible from the front window.
- We did our annual Toys for Tots shopping trip tonight. Spent a little less than last year, but got way better toys, I think. And we still filled two carts.
- Our neighbor must be a life long Californian and not used to sub 30 temperatures, as evidenced by the ice covering her driveway because she forgot to turn the sprinkler system off.
- I would like Santa to bring me a new lower back. He can do that, right?
9 December 2009
Bulleted for the hell of it...