Wednesday

25 February 2015

In ten days, this:





will become this:


The big difference? The hair will not be purple when I arrive at the Galleria Mall in Roseville to get my head shaved.

No, it will be green.

Neon green.

Okay, well most of it will be green. I still have pinkish/purplish tips, so who knows what color the tips will be. Could be black, could be brown, could be my hair is just going to break off and I'll show up with all these weird patches of mange-like fuzz.


It's for a good cause. And there's still time to donate toward it. And remember, it's tax deductible, so you have that going for you.

https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/750090/2015


Got something embarrassing you want me to do for a donation? Let me know...if the number is high enough, you know I'm game.

Well, other than shave my head, because...kind of defeats the purpose.