- Y'all know that church sign picture was likely created with a generator, right? It's not like the First Baptist Church of Haiti actually put that up...
- Over the holidays I didn't obsess about my weight and figured a couple of pounds wouldn't kill me. It did not, but I am just now down to my pre-Christmas weight and annoyed that it took this long.
- Memory foam does not return as well as the commercials suggest and indents too easily; I have a love/hate relationship with the TempurPedic bed, and lately there's not a lot of love there.
- That did not come out the way I intended...
- I watched 8 episodes of Heroes over 2 days this weekend, and it actually felt like I had accomplished something.
- Clearly, I need a life.
- I've had fun teasing Murf about his graying hair, but after today I obviously need to stop, as evidenced by how much gray was on the floor when I got my hair cut today.
- Now I'm all itchy because of the tiny pieces of hair that wound up down my shirt.
- I need to stop watching HGTV before it compels me to rip my kitchen apart and cause thousands of dollars in damage.
- I'll give $2.50 if someone will come fix lunch for me and then clean my kitchen.
- No? You people are cheap...
17 January 2010
Bullets 'cause I'm boring