- The Spouse Thingy has jury duty tomorrow. He would not mind, but it fell on his day off. And who knows how many days in a row he'll be needed?
- This upsets me because I had plans, dammit!
- I wanted to go for a ride, and then go bowling. And not alone.
- I may start painting the kitchen instead.
- I will have kitty help.
- NaNoWriMo started yesterday, but I didn't not start writing until today. I should be able to get 50,000 words by the end of the month. They will be words riddled with suckage, but that's the whole point...just get the bones out. The rest can be fixed in subsequent drafts.
- If I don't paint tomorrow, I will write.
- Or do both.
- Maybe even at the same time.
- I think deep red cabinets would go with the bright yellow the kitchen walls will be when I finish painting them.
- Since we'll eventually re-do the entire kitchen, I figure red won't hurt for now.
- I have not broached the idea of deep red with the Spouse Thingy.
- Surprise, Spouse Thingy!
- Yesterday he got up after only 3-4 hours of sleep to go see the Boy in Grease. He agreed with me, it was worth it.
- If I go see it one more time, does that make me a stalker?
- I hope he auditions and lands another role soon; it's only parental pride to say he's good. He really is good.
- I ate no candy this Halloween.
- Go me.
2 November 2009
Oddz N Endz Part 1,452,976.5