Monday

30 January 2017

With just a month and a few days to go until the St. Baldrick's Shave, I'm more than halfway to goal and halfway to having to video myself singing.

You poor people, if I do have to sing.

I'm apologizing up front.

I'm also not cutting my hair until the day of the shave. This is already driving me a few levels of nuts, because I don't like my hair anything other than really short. It's still short by most peoples' standards, but I'm at the point when I would be either risking a trip to Supercuts or having the Spouse Thingy take the clippers to it.

More likely the latter. The last haircut I got was at Supercuts and the kid cutting it was literally hitting me in the head with the clippers, and at one point jammed them into my ear. No blood, but it hurt like a mother, and I walked out with a horrible haircut that I still had to pay for. It still doesn't look very good and I'm itching to get it fixed, but...

I will wait.

In other news...how the hell is this the last day of January? Ok, I'm an idiot. There's still one more day left.

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

It is so hard to find a good salon that will cut your hair the way you want it. I wear mine short, too, but my friends all tell me I need to let it grow!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

If you actually shave your head, I will consider it.

1. I have less to shave.

2. Who would notice?

3. I own dozens of hats.

4. My razor whispers in my ear at night that it wants to shave my head.

5. Maybe I could wear a Cat On My Head.

6. TBD