Thursday

18 August 2016

Just posted this to Facebook:

So...I needed to redraw a number for that prize...so I did...and this is the number that random.org spit out:

Congrats to Michelle Calvo.

I'll message you on FB, see if you want it mailed or delivered.

Or I might hold it hostage, I dunno.

Maybe trade it for some strawberries at the Cheesecake Factory.

I can do that... right???



In other news...Max's first work of fiction, THE EMPEROR OF SAN FRANCISCO. is now out.He posted this on his FB author page:

Don't try to click those links...it's an image...

So far, the people who have read it (and it just popped up on Amazon for the Kindle last night, so...like 3) have really enjoyed it. Max has active links to each edition on his blog...but to get to the Kindle version, just [CLICK HERE.]

We're ordering some paperback and hardback copies, so if you think you'll want a pawtographed copy, stay tuned... we should have them in about 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good, cuz we didn't want a Dell either. We're Mac... MOL!