Friday

24 June 2016

This guy.


He is why my office is set up the way that it is. There's the TARDIS, tall bookshelf, less tall bookshelf, and his tree, so that he has access to the top of the TARDIS, which is his favorite place to hang out.


He also likes the top of that bookcase.

But.

At some point, he dragged a nip banana to the top of the TARDIS, and goes up there just about every day to get high. I don't mind this, it keeps him out of my hair.

But this...


...this is how the tops of the bookcases look all the freaking time now. I tell him to clean his mess up, but does he listen?

Damn cat.

Don't get me started on the footprints all over my desk...

3 comments:

Cary said...

And the paw prints in your heart....*snickering*

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well it's because he can you know...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We see the path, and it enlightens us...