Wednesday

5 March 2014

All righty, the purple dye is on the hair, and I'm ready for the St. Baldrick's shaving event in 10 days.

I'm pretty sure I have dye stains on my scalp, so hopefully those will wear off before then; if not, y'all have something to mock me for.

But the big thing?


I think I need to worry more about actually going bald, not just getting my head shaved and being bald for a couple weeks.

After the St. Baldrick's event, well weeks after, the Spouse Thingy and I are participating in the MS Walk in Solano County. He finally has a Saturday off on the 26th of April, and we're getting our asterisks up early and going to Suisun to walk and hopefully get a shiny medal.

If you're in the area, you're welcome to come walk with us!

5 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

So you went purple before bald!

Vicat said...

Nobody even sniffle anywhere in a 10 mile radius, no stealth shrooms, no flying, nothing to mess up Karen getting to do the walk!
~V

sandra said...

Loooooooove the hair! What product did you use?

Go walker Go.

Sandra

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Good luck my purple-haired friend

Thumper said...

It's Splat...I get it at Walmart.