5 March 2014

All righty, the purple dye is on the hair, and I'm ready for the St. Baldrick's shaving event in 10 days.

I'm pretty sure I have dye stains on my scalp, so hopefully those will wear off before then; if not, y'all have something to mock me for.

But the big thing?

I think I need to worry more about actually going bald, not just getting my head shaved and being bald for a couple weeks.

After the St. Baldrick's event, well weeks after, the Spouse Thingy and I are participating in the MS Walk in Solano County. He finally has a Saturday off on the 26th of April, and we're getting our asterisks up early and going to Suisun to walk and hopefully get a shiny medal.

If you're in the area, you're welcome to come walk with us!


Angel and Kirby said...

So you went purple before bald!

Victoria Henderson said...

Nobody even sniffle anywhere in a 10 mile radius, no stealth shrooms, no flying, nothing to mess up Karen getting to do the walk!

sandra said...

Loooooooove the hair! What product did you use?

Go walker Go.


mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Good luck my purple-haired friend

Thumper said...

It's Splat...I get it at Walmart.