- The book, it is in the editor's hands, hopefully for the last time. While it might blow, it no longer sucks. This, I think, is good.
- I'm going to miss the dead guy.
- I'm curious how many gallons of Seattle's Best iced tea was consumed in the creation of this book.
- It's the coffee shop inside Borders, BTW.
- A few of the people who work there have my tea ready for me by the time I get to the counter. One of these days I'm going to order something else and confuzzle them.
- Now I can help Max finish his book. He's having a little trouble with the illustrations.
- I'd take him to Border's, but I don't think they allow his kind in there.
- No writing will be done this week, though, because the Spouse Thingy is off and we are going to Do Stuff.
- If the wind would die down, we would ride.
- Maybe this weekend.
- I need a new book idea.
- One that won't take two years to write and only be 60,000 words.