Wednesday

In the News…

I read this today, and had to laugh. No, it’s not funny that some poor, very pregnant woman, got mugged. I’m just pleased that she kicked the crap out of her attacker. I have this wonderful mental image of this tiny woman, large with child, just wailing on this stupid guy curled up in a heap on the ground. Good for her. I’m all for women learning to defend themselves. Heck, I wish legitimate self defense was mandatory in our schools.


It seems that guinea pigs are taking over California. Now, it’s not my fault. I’ve never owned a guinea pig, so conversely I never released one or two into the wild, where they would mate and create hoards of wild guineas. I did, however, once lose several hamsters in a stupid apartment; we think they crawled into the walls through a small hole under the sink. I moved out not too long after that, and have wondered from time to time if they did what hamsters do, and fill those walls with enough hamster fur to create nice insulation.


Human males of the world rejoice – you’re not the only ones ticking off the females of your species with your horny ways. Even manatees need a break from their men. Y’all are just too studly for our own good…

No comments: